Hi shatheone. My name is Net Debbie and I will be addressing your question. Please follow the steps below for the correct APN settings:
1. From the home screen, press Menu
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Wireless and networks" (make sure that "Flight Mode" is unchecked)
4. Select "Mobile Networks" (make sure that "Use packet data" is checked)
5. Select "Access Point Names"
6. Press Menu
7. Select "New APN"
The following fields appear:
* Name: Straight Talk (or NET10)
* APN: att.mvno
* Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
* Port: 80
* User name: leave this field blank
* Password: leave this field blank
* Server: leave this field blank
* MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
* MMS proxy: mms2.tracfone.com
* MMS port: 80
* Authentication type:
* APN type:
8. Press Menu
9. Select “Save”
10. Power the phone off and back on.
Hope this helps. Thanks.