no data available, still no answers

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

no data available, still no answers

Postby wg154 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 pm

I posted this morning that I was having technical difficulty over data usage availability and the problem is still unresolved. I spent over 3 hours on the phone between customer service from both Net 10 and Tracfone representatives who ended up having me erase everything on my phone. Still does not work. I cannot seem to get a straight answer as to whether or not my data capabilities have been shut down due to over using them on an unlimited plan, or if my phone is just broken after having it just 3 months? I seriously need to know what the "cap" is, and if that is why I cannot connect. If there is going to be a cap on an "unlimited plan" , then I need a different carrier due to what I use data for. I would appreciate a straight answer as to if I have violated terms 6 & 7 as I have seen all over this forum today instead of directing me to someone who cannot seem to look that information up.
wg154

Re: no data available, still no answers

Postby Net - Felice » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 am

Hi wg154. My name is NET10 Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
Net - Felice

Postby jshiley » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:48 pm

I am having same problem connecting to internet. I brought Iphone 4 to the Net10 network.
The talk and text work but data says on active network. Phone activated 1/3/13.
thanks,
js
jshiley

Postby Stephanie » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi jshiley. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby sean » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:06 pm

i can't get web
sean

Postby Charisse » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 am

Hi sean. My name is NET10 Charisse. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Charisse

Postby mrakbaseball » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm

wg154 wrote:I posted this morning that I was having technical difficulty over data usage availability and the problem is still unresolved. I spent over 3 hours on the phone between customer service from both Net 10 and Tracfone representatives who ended up having me erase everything on my phone. Still does not work. I cannot seem to get a straight answer as to whether or not my data capabilities have been shut down due to over using them on an unlimited plan, or if my phone is just broken after having it just 3 months? I seriously need to know what the "cap" is, and if that is why I cannot connect. If there is going to be a cap on an "unlimited plan" , then I need a different carrier due to what I use data for. I would appreciate a straight answer as to if I have violated terms 6 & 7 as I have seen all over this forum today instead of directing me to someone who cannot seem to look that information up.

Yes, what exaxtly are the limits to the 30 day monthly plan "unlimited" $50 plan? I had my data discontinued because of terms 6 and 7. What does that mean?
mrakbaseball

Postby mrakbaseball » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 pm

wg154 wrote:I posted this morning that I seriously need to know what the "cap" is, and if that is why I cannot connect. If there is going to be a cap on an "unlimited plan" , then I need a different carrier due to what I use data for. I would appreciate a straight answer as to if I have violated terms 6 & 7 as I have seen all over this forum today instead of directing me to someone who cannot seem to look that information up.
I would like to know too what are the limits to the "unlimited" 30 day $50 plan? I too was notified that I violated terms 6 and 7 and that is why my data is no longer available on my phone. What does "unlimited" mean and why no warning was given that my data would be discontinued?
mrakbaseball

Return to Welcome