Hi. My name is NET10 Marianne and I will be addressing your question. Since this is a prepaid service, we cannot provide text history. For call detail records, we can provide you once you submit following requirements:
1. A notarized letter or completed “Notarized Letter to Request Copy of Call Detail Records” (CDR) form indicating:
- Name, address, cellular phone... number and alternate contact phone number.
- Period of time for which the CDR is requested.
- ESN/IMEI/MEID number of phone with a legible copy of the back of the phone displaying the ESN/IMEI serial number.
2. In the event a copy of the back of the phone is not available due to the phone being lost or stolen, you must provide a Police Report/Incident Report that states the phone was either lost or stolen.
- If the phone for which the CDR is requested is in Past Due status (no longer active) in our system, you must provide a subpoena or court order to receive the CDR.
3. Fax or mail the required information to:
TracFone Wireless, Inc
9700 NW 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
4. The CDR will be mailed to the address on record. Please be advised that due to FCC Regulations, the CDR will be mailed 30 days from receipt of requirements. The CDR cannot be faxed or e-mailed.