Online airtime balance

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Online airtime balance

Postby loudestfamily » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

There are 3 net10 phones that I load minutes into as needed, none of which I personally use. I load minutes to my 89yr old Mother-in-law's phone. My daughter's phone who plays travel ball. And one we keep at home as a replacement to a home phone (my 9yr old son calls it "his") I like the option to add air time from my online account and knowing the service end date is very important since "my son's" phone has very low usage & we always roll minutes over. However the real problem I have is that the other two of the phones vary in use & at times run out of airtime before the service end date. Often I am unaware that a phone is cut off for several days which is usually brought to my attention at a very inconvenient times. Since there is no consistency in usage & the phones are not available to me to check the balance, this makes keeping up with airtime a real challenge & extremely frustrating. I would like to see net10 make the airtime balance available online so that when I set down to pay my bills I can purchase airtime if needed. Surely I am not the only person paying for a phone they personally are not using...
loudestfamily

Re: Online airtime balance

Postby Robert2 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 am

Hi loudestfamily. My name is NET10 Robert and I will be addressing your suggestion. You can only check the remaining balance from your phone or through calling our customer service at 1-877-836-2368. It's not yet availble in our website. Hopefully we will have it soon. I thank you very much for your suggestion. Have a good day.

NET10 Robert
Robert2

Return to Welcome