New SIM Card

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

New SIM Card

Postby vnatx » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

My uncle bought a new LG900 a couple weeks ago. He had problem with it so he changed to a different phone. He gave me the LG900 phone. I want to use it but can't activate. The phone screen says "Unregistered SIM" but when I activated it online, I received the message "SIM already registered". My uncle told me that I might need a new SIM card. How do I get a new SIM card?
vnatx

Re: New SIM Card

Postby Sophie1 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 am

Hi vnatx. My name is Net10 Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby Royce » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

My daughters motorola w408g quit working. The display went out and it just a white screen now. I bought her a new net10 lg 900 phone to replace it. When I tried to switch her number and minutes from her old phone, I got a message that I need to get a new sims card. I called customer service from my net10 phone and was placed on indefinite hold. I hate paying 10 cents a minute to be on hold. I would like to activate her new phone with her old number and with her remaining minutes.
Royce

Postby Net - Grace » Thu May 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Royce. My name is Net Grace. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
Net - Grace

Return to Welcome