Reactivating my phone

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Reactivating my phone

Postby gettingfedup » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 pm

I have tried numerous ways/times online to reactivate my LG900 for the last two days, but it always ends up saying that there was an error and I need to call customer support. How do you expect me to call?!?!? My phone won't activate!! I've already purchased a monthly plan, and received a confirmation email for my payment-but I need help reactivating my phone. Please help!!

Re: Reactivating my phone

Postby Sam1 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi. my name is Net10 Sam. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sam

Postby kimberlylwalsh » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:52 am

Help! I'm stuck!!! Less than 5 minutes after I put in my request to port my # from AT&T to NET10, both my AT&T and NET10 phones were deactivated. The confirmation email for the port and new SIM is shown below.

"A ticket for your Port-in and SIM Card Exchange has been created. Your ticket number is 1035175733.
Please do not contact your old service provider to cancel the service for the phone number you are porting. This will be done automatically as part of your Port-In request.

The transfer process may take a few hours, or up to 2 business days for wireless phone numbers. It may take longer for landline phone numbers.

When you receive your replacement SIM Card and your old phone stops working, go to our website and click the Activation/Reactivation option to complete the number port. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-836-2368 to complete your port."

I do understand that I placed my request on July 10, not a business day. However, I received the following email on July 11.

This tracking update has been requested by:
Company Name: TFP 530
Name: Geneva Stukes
E-mail: 'not provided by requestor'
Geneva Stukes of TFP 530 sent KIMBERLY WALSH of 89014103214106945239 1 FedEx Standard Overnight package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 07/11/2011.
Reference information includes:
Invoice number: 1035175733
Reference: 89014103214106945239
Special handling/Services: Deliver Weekday

Tracking number:

The status of this tracking # is still

Shipment information sent to FedEx
Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications
Anticipated ship date Jul 11, 2011
Estimated delivery Jul 12, 2011 by 3:00 PM
Destination, ******* TN

Please tell me, did the new SIM ship or not? I am on the road all day tomorrow & I MUST have a phone while on the road. Also, my cell phone is the only # I have.

Please help me! I'm running out of time! :?: :shock: :?: :( :?:

Postby Che1 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi, kimberlylwalsh. My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!

Return to Welcome