Can't make or receive calls

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

Can't make or receive calls

Postby vikasintl » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 am

We have Motorola w409g had 200 easy minutes but the card we were using did not have balance so recurring charge declined but before the month expires..when it was showing you have 0 days left...I added $25 for 750 minutes....and now I can not make or receive calls ...calls drops immediately within a second it connected either make or receive calls. I can send or receive texts..but calls get connected minute is deducted..and immediately I hear beep beep..call is dropped.
called customer service and they promised they will solve it in 24 hours...and ticket no. is 1044738016

this is not a coverage problem because my wife has same phone and we live in same house...
vikasintl

Re: Can't make or receive calls

Postby Jennifer1 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:42 am

Hi Vikasintl. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Postby vikasintl » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Jennifer1 wrote:Hi Vikasintl. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

why do we have to take it offline? and you sent me a private message where I don't have any option to compose/reply to you and you asked what is my address, so you can verify coverage......did not you read I already mentioned '
this is not a coverage problem because my wife has same phone and we live in same house...'
vikasintl

Postby NET10 - Jhonally » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 am

Hi vikasintl. We are requesting for personal information like your phone's serial number to be sent thru private message for security purposes. You may need to participate more by posting 5 messages here to enable your private message feature. Thanks.
NET10 - Jhonally

Return to Welcome