has any one actually got a straight answer that worked yet

Thank you for visiting the NET10 Forum, your one-stop resource for NET10 information.

has any one actually got a straight answer that worked yet

Postby slappy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

a forum should have instructions for the simple things posted on it in a quick help section so customers dont get mad and switch ompanies to like at&t or tmobile or even{gasp} verizon you know companies that have local offices that have employees who can sometimes fix your phone or swap out for a new one if it is defective instead of making you the customer jump through hoops to get answers to questions that dont work or quit working in a few days because your compatible sim is not compatible with your phone after you have been assured that they were compatible with each other then you read the fine print and see in littleletters that this product may or may not work in your area or phone and net 10 is not resposible for damages to card or phone caused by said noncompatibility
slappy

Re: has any one actually got a straight answer that worked y

Postby slappy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 am

sim has crashed three times in four days causing me to have to do complete reset/restart on phone now have lost apn settings and still no picture messaging or internet on phone paying every month for unlimited so phone will work but phone dont work might as well be trying to use a stapler instead of a phone at least my stapler works like it is supposed to i have been using tracfone/straighttalk/net 10 for over 5 years kept losing services so i would upgrade to better service but am running out of your companies to try can someone give me a straight answer on how to fix this problem
apn settings for phone list this way on htc surround windows phone 7.5
apn
user name
password
proxy server/url
proxy port

net 10 sold me the sim card to work in this at&t phone but it has not worked right yet is this problem fixable or do i need to switch to at&t and pay them double to get service that works so i can develope a web site just to trash net 10 for making false statements and promises that this will fix it or the statement the problem is not with the network it is with the customer post 5 if anyone is counting
slappy

Postby Jude » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

Hi slappy. My name is NET10 Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Jude

Postby slappy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:56 am

tracfone kept dropping signal and to expensive
straight talk no service except text in the house and that only with phone pressed against window on verison tower found out later
net 10 {on at&t towers} worked fine till phone crashed so bought at&t phone and ordered at&t compatible sim from net 10 no internet and no picture messages and when you work all day and dont get home till5:30 customer service calls you at work where you cant talk because you are AT WORK causing you to miss the important call on the phone that has problems in the first place and when you do finaly get to get online after all the teenagers and preteens have got off the computer nobody is ever online to help you because the company in america who takes your american money for services not there ie phone services like actually working
is staffed by a bunch of hindus or iraqi rag heads working for osama barrack obama bin ladens followers / replacement who enjoy pissing off americans with the wrong answers followed by thank you cum agin because they dont have to answer to a ceo who cares about their customers any more our founding fathers would turn over in their graves if they could see fhis country now we need to go back to american made built and serviced by americans then we wouldnt have such a deficit or high unemployment rate but everyone wants to pay pennies an hour for foreign labor so they can get richer if we would charge fhe import fees other countries charge on american made on their exports to us we would have more american made items and a smaller defict and return to president must be anmerican born and prior service in our nations military preferably non oficers but enlisted infantry men instead of draft dodgers or a president who doesnt even salute the flag of the usa wake up people
slappy

Postby Jude » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 am

Hi slappy. My name is NET10 Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Jude

Postby slappy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 am

thank you for your input we are sorry you feel that way we are currently working on improving our forum and your thoughts are appreciated ....................................net is anyone else tired of the same old crap what ever happened to people being honest and just saying we dont care what you think but keep sending us money and we will give you answers to make you mad at us as we speak broken english to you over the phone while refusing to listen to what you are trying to say until you get mad and hang up the phone nevermind that we have just caused you to waste over an hour trying to get an answer that works and ending up more comfused than when you started
slappy

Postby slappy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:13 am

here is the answer they gave me that dont work
slappy, please try to update the APN settings.

APN Name: NET10
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
Port: 80
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33
MMS Port: 80
slappy

Postby Jude » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:13 am

Hi Slappy. I have sent you another message. Please try to check on it. Thanks.
Jude

Postby Mattmax253 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 am

I have a samsung infuse 4g that has been unlocked from the at&t network.. I got the sim card today but I can't send/receive picture messages or use mobile browser all the time.. It's like I have no network at all.. I can make calls and do recive regular text messages sometimes, but without mms or mobile web on a smartphone its a little difficult.
Mattmax253

Return to Welcome