Samsung T401G

Re: Samsung T401G

Postby Mrs_Sacks20tc » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm

I just bought my phone about 3 days ago & have been trying for the last 2 days to download ringtones but have been unable. I continue to receive a message on my phone's screen saying: "The monthly plan you currently have does not allow content purchases from your phone. Please visit www.net10.com/data to buy ringtones and more."
The monthly plan I purchased when I purchased my phone is the 30 day monthly plan UNLIMITED for $50.00, so I am a bit confused. I don't understand if it's unlimited why I should have to go to the web address given and pay even more money just to be allowed to download ringtones. This seems a bit extreme and unfair considering that just buying the phone and the plan has already cost me over $150.
Is there another unlimited plan that would allow me to download ringtones or perhaps something else that can be done in order for me to be able to get the ringtones I want for this phone that won't cost extra since I've already paid a lot as is?
Mrs. Sacks
Mrs_Sacks20tc

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Good day, Drewpy. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. Your phone status might just need to be updated. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Good day, Mrs_Sacks20tc. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. Having an unlimited plan on the phone; will not allow you to purchase a ringtone using the plan itself. You need to use a credit card for you to be able to purchase and download a ringtone for the phone. You will also be able to download ringtones on your phone using the airtime minutes if you have added a regualr airtime card or if enrolled to one of our Easy Minute plan. Hope this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby Jimmy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi I activated my phone and even added minutes on it

But when I tried to make a call, I get this message

The service you are attempting to use has been restricted, or is unavailable. Please contact customer care.

I spent an hour with customer service and they couldn't help me. We went through several code entries and restarts.

if it helps, my phone does have a tracfone logo and opens with the tracfone loading screen but I activated it with net10.

thanks for any help!
Jimmy

Postby Jessica1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 am

Good day, Jimmy. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. Your phone may not be fully activated yet. We'll try to fix this issue for you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby AllyStartsRiots » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I've had it for less than 3 months. Then the SIM card got blocked. They sent me a new one, no problem. Then the phone wouldn't reactivate. The site kept saying error and to cjeck the serial number when I knew it was the right number. Twice now, when the phone was working perfectly fine all day, it just decided to cut out and give the phone with a slash through it signal. The first time, I called and eveything was fine. Now I'm angry since this is the second time this has happened; and I can't send or recieve calls or texts. I still have all my service and minutes, but when I try to call, it only says "Check Call Restrictions-- 34" This is quite irratating to have to put up with one problem after another, especially if this phone is well taken care of, and only in my service for less than 3 months.
AllyStartsRiots

Postby rowinalone » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 pm

my son was messing with my phone and now its saying it needs a puk code and i was wondering where i can get that so i can unlock my phone please i will provide the numbers on the back of the phone if need
rowinalone

Postby jespradlin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 pm

My Samsung T401G will not pick up signal, all I get is a message saying " restrictions 34".
jespradlin

Postby Stephanie » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 am

Hi AllyStartsRiots, Rowinalone, and Jespradlin. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Val » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 am

Hi!, I'm having the exact problem with my Net10 (t401g), I'm not able to make or recive any calls or text messages, becuase it says "Restrictions 34" or something like that. I've been having this problem a while ago, maybe a month!! :S. I tried to fix it before, I called many times, I sent like 3 emails and it didn't work. All this started when I added the $50 unlimited card to my Net10. Pleaaaaaasee Help me! Because I really need to use it, and it've been more than a month!. I'll be waiting for someone to help me or answer me. Thanks.
Val

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung