Call Restriction - 34 ????

Postby csessions_g98 » Sun May 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I've been unable to use my Samsung T401G for the past week. At first I thought it was because a recent storm had damaged a tower. Now, however, I have service bars but on my phone there is a "phone" icon with a slash through it and whenever I try to place call, or send text messages, I get a note that says "Check call restrictions- 34". From reading the forum it looks as if this is a common issue. Can someone please help me???? Thanks!
csessions_g98

Re: Call Restriction - 34 ????

Postby Sophie1 » Mon May 23, 2011 1:37 am

Hi. My name is Net 10 Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby csessions_g98 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 pm

O.k. this is the second reply that I've sent to this post.... hopefully this one will actually get posted. Net10 Sophie, I received your message but there I can't find a way to reply to it?????? Also, I've checked my email and there is not a message in there either.... Please help, I'm very frustrated without my phone!!!!
csessions_g98

Postby klacnr1220 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

I just tried to reactivate my sons net 10 phone, I bought an airtime card from Best Buy and when I tried to reactivate it first said unregistered sim and now it says call restriction 34. Very VERY frustrating need help immediately
klacnr1220

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Good day, klacnr1220. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

csessions_g98 wrote:I've been unable to use my Samsung T401G for the past week. At first I thought it was because a recent storm had damaged a tower. Now, however, I have service bars but on my phone there is a "phone" icon with a slash through it and whenever I try to place call, or send text messages, I get a note that says "Check call restrictions- 34". From reading the forum it looks as if this is a common issue. Can someone please help me???? Thanks!

IM HAVING THE EXACT SAME ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS??? DO U KNOW???
mouselady38

Postby Jessica1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Good day, mouselady38. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 pm

csessions_g98 wrote:I've been unable to use my Samsung T401G for the past week. At first I thought it was because a recent storm had damaged a tower. Now, however, I have service bars but on my phone there is a "phone" icon with a slash through it and whenever I try to place call, or send text messages, I get a note that says "Check call restrictions- 34". From reading the forum it looks as if this is a common issue. Can someone please help me???? Thanks!

HAS UR ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED IF SO HOW DID THEY TAKE CARE OF IT????? THIS PHONE IS MY LIFELINE!! I NEED IT FOR WORK AND FOR FAMILY EMERGENCIES!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??? :( :( :cry:
mouselady38

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:01 pm

MS JESSICA PLS PLS PLS HELP THE SERIAL IS 356 *** *** *** ****
mouselady38

Postby mouselady38 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

DO U NEED THE PHONE NUMBER OR THE IME NUMBER??????????????
mouselady38

Next

Return to Samsung