LG 900GHL

LG 900GHL

Postby huck » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 am

I am relatively new to cell phones and received the phone with no user guide/manual of any sort, it has a services guide and I found a quick setup guide on the internet. Neither of these help. I would like to know what the phone will do and how to do it. For example, what happens in power saver mode? How do I upload apps and mp3's? How do I turn on the speaker phone?I called the support number, I think they understood me and they said that there is nothing.Is it really true that there are no instructions at all, for a so called simi "smart phone"? It would be great if I could download something, even if it is for another phone, so that I can get some ideal of what I need to do to be able to use the phone that I paid for.I would like to get a memory card, but have no ideal on what cards will work. Same with headphones and a USB cable. What's up with this?
huck

Re: LG 900GHL

Postby Vince1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 am

Hi huck. My name is NET Vince and I will be addressing your question. For phone information and manual, please click here: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/stra ... cale=en_US. Thank you.
NET - Vince
Vince1

Return to LG