LG 900G App Security question.

LG 900G App Security question.

Postby d.boyter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:42 am

I just got my LG 900G yesterday and love it. But there is one thing that is really annoying. I downloaded the google maps APP and every few seconds or so while I'm on the app a message will constantly display saying "This application is untrusted. This application access the network. Data charges may appply. Continue?" This wouldn't be an issue if it would stop constantly going off every few second like I said before. Once when I start the app maybe. How do I shut this message off?
d.boyter

Re: LG 900G App Security question.

Postby rogergaston » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:29 am

I have the same problem... a dual signed app was unable to be authenticated and all other app's i run keep giving me a security prompt. I tried to install Y!Mail... authentication fail, Bolt Browser... authentication fail, Yahoo mobile... authentication fail, Opera mini.... authentication fail. I have a 4 GB micro-SD card installed and I get insufficient memory prompts at websites that I know I should be able to browse (some i have browsed previously). What is wrong with my phone? I have had this phone for 2 weeks and have had nothing but problems with it. Tried calling customer service several times, but get told I have to use a different phone.
rogergaston

Postby rogergaston » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 am

I have the same problem... a dual signed app was unable to be authenticated and all other app's i run keep giving me a security prompt. I tried to install Y!Mail... authentication fail, Bolt Browser... authentication fail, Yahoo mobile... authentication fail, Opera mini.... authentication fail. I have a 4 GB micro-SD card installed and I get insufficient memory prompts at websites that I know I should be able to browse (some i have browsed previously). What is wrong with my phone? I have had this phone for 2 weeks and have had nothing but problems with it. Tried calling customer service several times, but get told I have to use a different phone.
rogergaston

Postby Net - Earl » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi d.boyter. My name is Net10 Earl and I will be addressing your question. You may contact the application developer to address your issue or you may visit www.google.com/support. I hope this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Earl

Return to LG