LG900G Facebook App

LG900G Facebook App

Postby BigArn » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Preinstalled Facebook app launches OK but ends with a "Connection Problem" message. Manually entering the facebook mobile address into the browser works with no issues. Are there any known problems with the preinstalled app and is there any thing I can do on the phone to correct the "connection problem"??
BigArn

Re: LG900G Facebook App

Postby Jennifer1 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi BigArn. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Re: LG900G Facebook App

Postby bentjen » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:11 pm

There is a problem with the installed app, it failed for many people in late January/early Feb.. The only suggested workaround from Net10 was to reset the entire phone which I am unwilling to do (afraid it will delete everything else). I just downloaded the Opera Mini browser as a app and set up Facebook as a default shortcut in that and it works fine.
bentjen

Return to LG