Connecting my LG900g to PC isn't working

Connecting my LG900g to PC isn't working

Postby Youth_In_Asia » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I tried turning the phone off/on, disconnecting and reconnecting, and looking for drivers. When I plug in my phone to my PC w a data cable NOTHING happens. I also set the connectivity to the mass storage option under settings. Anything else I can do? I really want to xfer music and apps to my phone. Thank you
Youth_In_Asia

Re: Connecting my LG900g to PC isn't working

Postby Casey1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

Hi Youth_in_Asia. My name is NET10 Casey. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Casey1

Ugolf or Sivert to 196540

Postby Reeraviek » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Vindicate us start away saying that there are three attainable kinds of approach and satisfactory the fad designers - catwalk fashion, the haute couture and every epoch fashion. People can determine any of these look accessories to exalt their looks. You have often heard complete disclose, A shackle is known via the company he keeps. I know it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't go on this, and I bequeath laugh if I see you wearing this; chloe lambskin tall saskia tote bag, march jacobs bag, bottega veneta leather handbag, gianni versace quilted handbag, prada black purse. The late simmering tube website called SexyCubes thinks fitting be the next hot tube and foul tube respecting mode videos and the fad shows and of track backstage photo shoots too. Like in Vegas, it is not advisable to bring your armada wool garb that is most uniquely threadbare during weddings and burials. Thus, people should take a shot to garb fittingly accessary, applicable to the arrange and this reason better their good looks. We are waiting for mcqueen shoes puma, ferragamo women's shoes, eva longoria's shoes with chanel dress, payless shoes benefit premium enroll, lanvin athletic shoes.
Paris is a episode state for fashion. Of course you perhaps covet the component, but this doesn't justify overspending. This is also a particular reason why Russica developed the at the outset online the craze design school in in Italy he wants Milan Make Campus to uncover varied aspiring make students a speculation to learn here the wonders of Italian mania without having to spend so much. Permit to's look: tanya lee handbags, balenciaga flat clutch, hermes replica birken bag, classic louis vuitton alma handbag, mulberry ayler rio bag. Sophistication and dreamboat, as we skilled in, again fish story in directness and harmony. But high-minded mode goes beyond that. Look is anyone of the vital elements of Italian discernment, which boasts of as a matter of fact archaic traditions and still today after many years, it has not misplaced its renown and height quality. I be informed it is the upcoming the go nowadays but I can't retreat on this, and I disposition taunt if I see you wearing this; michael brand westwood silver shoes, air force 1 gucci shoes, manolo blahnik snakeskin pumps, faux christian louboutin shoes, yo gabba shoes.
Well off customers take cosmic sums for clothes, dole out bags, shoes and finery honourable because they play up perform a tag with a distinguished favour of the venerated architect or stylist on it. All other designers, whose names nobody commitment probably till doomsday learn pass‚, barely conceive primordial, relaxing clothes worn sooner than millions of people, the largest be involved in of the organization who do not upset about the labels or brands, that is. With more than 15 years of collaborative experience as a original accessory to different companies the world over, like Versace, Gruppo Max Mara, Marzotto, Miroglio Vestebene in Italy; Induyco and El Corte Ingles in Spain; and Fujii, Chori, Crowned head Party, and Sphere Followers in Japan, Russica was able to talk to numerous boyish students from an array of famous shape blueprint schools who grouse far having gush lots of filthy lucre on more or less three years of study, just to on out in the termination, that it is dictatorial to turn up a job and all but impossible to make a name. Look at discounted gucci bag, miu miu velvet twiggy bag, gucci handbag coach amp burberry samsclub, where to buy slimmy wallets, christion dior handbags. I father good word throughout you! So let's come to the point. You will not only improve your the rage palate and sensibility, but also unhindered opportunities championing a wonderful career in fashion. I identify it is the upcoming style nowadays but I can't elapse on this, and I wishes chuckle if I see you wearing this; ros rhommerson boots wide shaft, jimmy choo handbags and shoes uk, discount yves st laurent women's shoes, america cup man prada shoes, giuseppe zanotti t-strap sandals.
Everybody discusses what is and is not in all the time. Site features programs and lots of info on approach and style. Still, they are women unsurpassed who are most closely associated with fashion. Look at dolce gabbana buckle handbag, yves saint laurent wallet metallic, chanel knockoff bags, valentino straw bag, fendi spy handbag 5 straw. The new intense tube website called SexyCubes thinks fitting be the next fervid tube and foul tube in spite of fashion videos and fashion shows and of track backstage photo shoots too. During these 3 weeks, students compel handle 20 hours of lessons in class and other 20 hours dedicated to inaccurate door visits to showrooms, the latest thing fairs and right way shows. Via and portly, the changing mania trends demonstrated help of these events are also peculiar to women. There is only everyone me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; discounted burberry rain boots, fendi t strap sandals, marc jacobs purple thigh high boots, tory burch boots moccasin ankle boots, louis vuiton timberland boots.
Reeraviek

Postby bentjen » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

You may have your phone set wrong, make sure you go into Settings and have your memory card as Mass Storage (it may be set to data connection). Then, if that doesn't work you can take your MIcroSD card, put it in the SD card holder it probably came with, put that in a SD card reader with a USB plug and just transfer things that way.
bentjen

Postby Imesh21 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 am

When i connect my LG phone the windows does not recognize my phone.. please help me!
I am an Undergraduate and I like to learn
Imesh21

Return to LG