Good day, vppjackson & AppLover. Have you formatted the memory card before using it?
Here's how to format the memory card:
1. From the home screen press Menu then select Settings.
2. Choose Memory info and select External memory.
3. Press Format and enter thepassword, which is set to 0000 as default. Your memory card will be formatted and ready to use.
4. To view the new formatted folders on your LG 900G press Menu and select My Folder. Choose My memory card.
You can also apply steps below:
1. Reset user memory for the handset. (Option 6 in the Settings Menu)
2. Reset settings (Option 7)
3. Power down the handset, wait 5 seconds and turn it on again.
Be sure to restore the memory card to Primary Storage. Hope this helps. Let me know. Thank you.