Setting up my voicemail box on a LG900. HELP!

Setting up my voicemail box on a LG900. HELP!

Postby witelite59 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

I've owned an LG900 for about 2 months and have never set up my voicemail. I'm trying to do that now but I'm running into problems. The website says to "hold the 1 key until the phone calls your voice mailbox. Follow the instructions for setting up your voice mailbox".At that point, the recording instructs the listener to either push teh "3" button "if you have an existing box" or enter the number of the box your trying to reach". I tried both of these several times and got nowhere everytime. At no time am I prompted to "SET UP" the box. Your assistance would be most appr :? eciated.
witelite59

Re: Setting up my voicemail box on a LG900. HELP!

Postby Jennifer1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Postby sppokyconnect » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

i am also having an issue- when i set up my voicemail, I do not remember having to pick a mailbox number or password- now that i have a message, I can't access it!! how do i retrieve my password number? thanks-
sppokyconnect

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Good day, sppokyconnect. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to LG