LG900g Connection Failed

LG900g Connection Failed

Postby MeowLeFae » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 am

I bought this phone yesterday and have not been able to access the web or Facebook. I get "Connection Failed" when trying to use the browser, and the Facebook app just won't load. Being able to use the Internet is one of the main reasons I purchased this phone and I am a bit miffed that it isn't working. What gives? :x
MeowLeFae

Re: LG900g Connection Failed

Postby Stephanie » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 am

Hi MeowLeFae. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby bentjen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

The facebook app that comes with the phone hasn't worked since February. You need to download a new app and install it via your external memory card.
bentjen

Postby Sassylady » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Same here - I cannot get on the internet - everytime I try I get "connection failed" message. I bot the $50 unlimited card but if I can't get on the internet to download Opera and ringtones, etc. what good is the unlimited card? That is what I was advised to buy especially the first time while I get the phone like I want it, that is, download the things I want for the phone since any other time plan just eats your minutes like a starving dog. Please help me get on the internet so that I can get the use out of this $50 card and set my phone up with Opera and new ringtones. Thank you very much.
Sassylady

Postby Stephanie » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Sassylady. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Sassylady » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Problem resolved today by NET10 customer service at their email solution phone number. I am very happy - :P I am glad I got Net10 inspite of the rumors about their customer service - so far I have found that is not the case. I am delighted. Thank you!! :lol:
Sassylady

Postby Stephanie » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi Sassylady. Glad to know that your issue has now been resolved. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to LG