Want to Change Phone Number

Re: Want to Change Phone Number

Postby sberry3320 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 am

i would like to change my net 10 mobile number right away, i am recieving harasing phone calls. I just entered a 750 minute plan on my phone, i definately dont want to lose those by accident. A random number would be fine, can somebody help me do this right away please? Thank you, Sincerely, Shawn
sberry3320

Postby sberry3320 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am

I j ust finished leaving a post about trying to change my number as soon as possible, i just wanted to add that instead of contacting via e-mail, you can call on my cell number, please dont post my number, but a representative can contact me at 6033209377. this will be much quicker than by email, because i rarely check e-mails thank you if you have to post the number its fine, because this is the number i will be changing as soon as you call me. my net 10 service is not the greatest in my home, so please continue to try the number til u get thru, when you do get thru i will tell you my home number, so we can change my net 10 number with good reception. thank you and i would appreciate a response as soon as possible thank you sberry3320. sberry3320@yahoo.com
sberry3320

Postby Che1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 am

Hi yairenz. My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Che1

Postby Che1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 am

Hi sberry3320. My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Che1

Postby yairenz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Che1 wrote:Hi yairenz. My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!

I got your private message but I don't how to reply my serial number to you. :roll: Thanks
yairenz

Postby yairenz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Che1 wrote:Hi yairenz. My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!

is it private if I give u my serial number here?
yairenz

Postby Blueie » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 am

Need help getting my number changed EX has posted it on adult web sites now getting unwanted calls HELP
Blueie

Postby Stephanie » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 am

Hi Blueie. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Blueie » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

Stephanie wrote:Hi Blueie. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.

Thanks Stepanie I got your message but see no way to reply and when I tried to contact you directly I got the following error
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.
Blueie

Postby Che1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Blueie, my name is NET10 Che and i'll be addressing your concern. Please make atleast three-duplicate posts so, you'll be able to get an option to reply. Thanks.
Che1

PreviousNext

Return to LG