Unregistered SIM for LG900

Unregistered SIM for LG900

Postby RunnallsK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 pm

I purchased my LG900 Net 10 phone about a month ago along with a prepaid card worth 300 minutes and 120 service days. It worked fine until about a week or so ago when the welcome screen switched from "Home" to "Unregistered SIM". I could not make any calls, receive any calls, access the internet, or send texts. At this point, I tried contacting customer service. They advised to take the battery out while the phone was still on so that the network could update the SIM card. I did this and it worked for about 10 minutes. However, it has gone back to "Unregistered SIM" and I am right back where I started. Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem? It's incredibly frustrating to pay for a phone and then have it stop working within a month.
RunnallsK

Re: Unregistered SIM for LG900

Postby Stephanie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi RunnallsK. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby fester0420 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

i got this phone from a friend and i got time added and set up on line. it shows the time on it but says unregistered sim it also shows the phone number as the old number. the number it shows is now on another phone. Ive sent an e-mail but i have not gotten a reply
fester0420

Postby Sophie1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:39 am

Hi fester0420. My name is Net10 Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Return to LG