lg optimus cant add MINUTES!!!!!

lg optimus cant add MINUTES!!!!!

Postby adizzle » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Let me rant first because i am so frustrated with NET 10!!

The manual says how to add minutes in the index for my optimus net android phone yet the main manual shows NOTHING on how to add airtime. A google search shows lots of people having this problem. Then in these very forums a representative has to take this into private message to tell me how to add airtime to my damn phone! This is total crap. I rant because I know people will read this and want to know what to expect from net 10 if they choose to buy this great phone. Expect to be screwed and have to wait just to add minutes! you have been warned!

Now please pm me or email me or whatever it is that is your policy to tell me how to add airtime to this freaking phone!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
adizzle

Re: lg optimus cant add MINUTES!!!!!

Postby Net - Louise » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi adizzle. My name is NET Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Louise

Postby adizzle » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 pm

the fact i have to post 5 messages before i can message you back louise is the stupidest most ridiculous thing i have had to do for a cell phone company i am paying.

i understand it is not your policy but the company you work for. still i remain extremely baffled why i must create a forum post and then create 5 nonsense posts just so i can figure out how to pay net 10 even more of my money just so i can add airtime to my phone.

the only reason i am typing out so much in my reply is because i want future potential net 10 customers to realize what they are getting into with net 10 and i honestly have to say that net 10 has the hands down WORST policies and customer service i have EVER had to deal with.

once again this is nothing against you, but against net 10. they are purely L-A-Z-Y when it comes to treating their customers with dignity and respect that they should.

Thanks and i will write 3 more posts in order to be able to respond to your PM. which is once again ridiculous .
adizzle

Postby adizzle » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

reply #3 just because i have to..... :? :evil:

haha oh really net 10?

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last."

I hate you net10... i really do....
adizzle

Postby adizzle » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:38 pm

when i try to answer your pm i get this error....

"The requested users to be added do not exist."

please help me now!! this is nonsense!!!

please email me or what the hell do i have to do to find out when i have to pay you guys more money?!?!? this is CRAZY!
adizzle

Postby goinpostal » Wed May 01, 2013 12:37 am

You think you got it bad.
Try to get a replacement after returning it under warranty when it bricks after only having it three months.
I'm at month four since it was sent in.
My experience is only ONE DAY,from going viral on the web,and legal action being pursued.
Mediation is voided when fraud is commited.
Ref#/Ticket#1061602252
Matt
I want to die in my sleep just like my Grandpa.
Not yelling,ang screaming like the passengers in his car!!
goinpostal

Postby Charisse » Wed May 01, 2013 3:07 am

Hi goinpostal. My name is NET10 Charisse. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Charisse

Postby goinpostal » Thu May 02, 2013 10:11 am

So far three of you have been no help what so ever with your p.m.'s.
You all have asked for the MEID#,and I told you I didn't have it.
I gave you all the phone# to the phone in question.
I also gave you my e-mail address,and personal phone#to contact me.
Not a peep since then.
THIS SITE IS A SHAM!!
Matt
I want to die in my sleep just like my Grandpa.
Not yelling,ang screaming like the passengers in his car!!
goinpostal

Postby Net - George » Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi goinpostal,

My name is NET10 George. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - George

Postby the drew » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 am

i wanted to buy this phone, until now, if you net10 people cant give a proper reply......that means not going offline than im not too sure i want to buy this phone, can you even add airtime to this phone? thats the only reason i want to buy it

Andrew
the drew

Next

Return to LG