LG Optimus net Frozen at startup

LG Optimus net Frozen at startup

Postby mayra12 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

So my phone was working just fine today until Facebook and some other apps were malfunctioning. I force closed the apps and also clicked report on the next time it malfunctioned. I decided it would be helpful to restart the phone. Problem is that when I went to turn it back on the phone did not fully load. It is stuck on the first page- the blue Tracfone wireless screen. I have tried shutting it off again by taking out the battery but that still did not work. Please help!!! I have no idea what else to try.
- Btw I've only had this phone for about 2 months.

Thanks
mayra12

Re: LG Optimus net Frozen at startup

Postby Debbie1 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi mayra12. My name is Net Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Debbie
Debbie1

Postby jhollace » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 pm

my phone is doing the same thing smh, i need help asap??? it keeps restarting & froze
jhollace

Postby Stephanie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi jhollace. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. Please power the phone off completely then remove the battery. Please insert it back and make sure to connect the gold connectors from the phone to the gold connectors of the battery then plug the charger. Then please turn the phone on and let me know if it works. Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby dimple_queen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 pm

taking the battery out and pluging in the charger does not help mine is doing the same thing i need help asap i need my phone!!!
dimple_queen

Postby Stephanie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 am

Hi dimple_queen. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby duncmac » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm

same problem. my phone loads, and gets stuck at the blue tracphone load screen. i have allowed the phone to completely die and recharge, discharged the capacitors by holding the power button without a battery, and reformatted the micro SD card. the problem still exists. My phone is important to me for work and personal life...

the problem with net10? unlike the other phone services i've had, there's nowhere to go when there's a problem, where as with my old service provider i'd already have a replacement phone.
duncmac

Postby Net - Felice » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 am

Hi duncmac. My name is NET10 Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Felice

Re: LG Android Frozen at startup

Postby hfhjaygee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:05 pm

hi i recently purchased a net 10 lg android and about 2 weeks later i found myself facing the blue screen of doom and i'm in need of my phone for business and personal matters
hfhjaygee

Postby Stephanie » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 am

Hi hfhjaygee. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. Please power the phone off completely then remove the battery. Please insert it back and make sure to connect the gold connectors from the phone to the gold connectors of the battery then plug the charger. Then please turn the phone on and let me know if it works. Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Next

Return to LG