LG900G How to transfer pictures from LG900G to computer?

LG900G How to transfer pictures from LG900G to computer?

Postby Abellamiento » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Could I please get a step-by-step tutorial on how to transfer pictures from my LG900G phone to my computer. I do not have a Bluetooth device or cable.
Abellamiento

Re: LG900G How to transfer pictures from LG900G to computer?

Postby Shelly » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 am

Hi, Abellamiento. My name is NET10 Shelly. I will try to help you now. The best way to transfer pictures from your phone to the computer would be by connecting the phone to the computer with a USB data cable. However, since this option is not applicable at this time, you may try to send the photo via MMS to your e-mail account. To send pictures from your phone, please follow these steps:

1. From the main screen, press the key below the word "Menu."
2. Go to "Messages," and press the OK key in the center of the arrow keys.
3. "Create New Message" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
4. Type the message you wish to send, then press the key below the word "Options."
5. "Insert" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
6. "Image" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
7. "Existing Image" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
8. "Pictures" will appear highlighted. Press OK.
9. Thumbnail of your pictures will be displayed. Select the picture you wish to send, then press OK.
10. Enter the e-mail address where you want to send the message, and press OK.
11. Press OK to send your message.
12. To exit, press the PWR/END key.

Please note that standard MMS rate would apply. I hope this would help. Thank you. Have a great day!
Net10 - Shelly
Shelly

Postby EmilyA » Sun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Shelly, I am having problems sending messages or transferring pictures from my LG900G to my (or anyone's) e-mail address and found your reply with step by step instructions. I followed your directions exactly, but when I complete your step 9, I arrive at a screen with a box in which to type a name (only other option offered is to click OK and type in a number). If I type my e-mail address in that box, a "no matching name" appears on the screen. To try to work around this problem, I added my name and e-mail address to my contacts, and at step 10 I selected my name (under which my e-mail address is listed) and pressed OK to send. It goes through the motion of sending, but when it completes, my message is still in my outbox and it says "failed" under it. I've tried a number of times to send an e-mail (with and without attachments) from my LG900g, but each time it fails.

I have also tried to send pictures from my LG900G to my computer by clicking on the picture, then on option, then on send, but the only sending options I am offered are: 1-Message or 2-Bluetooth. There is no option for sending a picture by e-mail. If I select 1-Message, I arrive at the same screen that I arrived at by following your step 9, and again I get a "failed" result.

Please help!
EmilyA

Postby Stephanie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 am

Hi EmilyA. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I have that same phone model. The USB cable wire is also the phone's charger. The plug that connects to the charging dock is an adapter that you can pull up. Once you pull that up, you wil see the USB port that you can connect to the computer. Kindly check if you have the same charger/USB cable wire. If you so, you can connect the phone to a computer to transfer the information needed. Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to LG