Flash Player for LG Optimus S 3G

Flash Player for LG Optimus S 3G

Postby yolandaawillis » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:49 pm

What flash player is compatible for the LG Optimus S 3G? Everytime I try to play a movie or watch TV it ask for the Adobe Flash Player and I can't seem to download a compatible version.
yolandaawillis

Re: Flash Player for LG Optimus S 3G

Postby Net - Earl » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi Yolandaawillis. My name is Net10 Earl and I will be addressing your issue. You can download a compatible movie player by searching it in the Android market. You can download free compatible applications in the market. I hope this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Earl

Re: Flash Player for LG Optimus S 3G

Postby elbaroark » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Yolandaawillis, even though this is an Android based phone, not all Android phones come with Flash or are compatible with Adobe Flashplayer. There are, however, browsers that are available on the Android Marketplace, which have the flash plugins built into the browser so that you are able to play the videos and what not contained on websites. A few of the browsers are Dolphin HD, SkyFire, Mozilla Firefox for Android, Ninesky Browser, and a few more. If you do a search on the market for Browsers, it will display the browsers that are available to download. The majority of them are free, but I have seen some that would like you to donate to them, in order to unlock other features of the program (app).
elbaroark

Return to LG