add airtime

add airtime

Postby cmlumbra » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 am

the date of which I have to add more airtime to the unlimited monthly plan is approaching. How do I add the airtime to the phone. I see many people are having the same problem, NET10 should address the situation.
cmlumbra

Re: add airtime

Postby Jude » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 am

Hi cmlumbra. My name is NET10 Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Jude

Postby Shelly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:10 am

Hi, cmlumbra. My name is NET Shelly and I will be addressing your question. There are multiple ways on how to add airtime to your NET10. You can buy a new Unlimited Plan or enrol to Auto Refill online through www.net10.com using a valid credit card or debit card. You can also purchase a NET10 airtime card from the nearest retail store in your area (such as WalMart, Dollar General, Target, & others). Depending on your phone model, you may have the option to add the plan directly from the handset. You can also add plan through the website or the automated response system. Our customer care hotline is open Monday to Sunday from 8:00AM to 10:45PM EST to help you; you can reach us at time most convenient to you at 1-877-836-2368. I believe this answers your concern about adding airtime to NET10 phone. Thank you.
Net10 - Shelly
Shelly

Postby cmlumbra » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Great,

thank you, I will call the service number when i need to activate the card.
cmlumbra

Postby princejamie13 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 pm

My friend gave me his net10 -model no LGL45C, I bought my net10 Unlimited 50$ airtime card. I was using a straight talk phone and the monthly unlmtd airtime ran out last night. My question is how can I add airtime since I haven't used this phone before, I have no idea where add airtime is on my phone and I cannot call the customer care because I have no phone to do so, please help me!!!!!!!! I also tried to find how to add airtime on net10 website but couldn't find it. I need to activate phone with new number, please.
princejamie13

Postby Stephanie » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi princejamie13. The phone has been reactivated with a new number. Please update the phone's profile and PRL. Please press Menu> Settings> About Phone> System Updates> Update Profile> OK> Update PRL> OK. Then please make a test call and let me know if that works now. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to LG