Can't add airtime online!

Can't add airtime online!

Postby ChrisLee92 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:56 pm

This is ridiculous. I want this issue resolved NOW. I paid this company 50 dollars to keep my phone activated and now, on my final day of service, I have to deal with this BS issue.
I just bought an unlimited card and have to add it online because I have an LG Optimus, because god forbid designing a smart-phone where you can add minutes on the actual phone. When I type in my phone number and airtime PIN, it takes me to an error screen on the website.
I am not being unreasonable. If I am paying 50 dollars, 80 for the phone, I expect a working service regardless of how much I am paying. I just signed up to the forums, so this private message BS that everyone else is dealing with so the issue can be resolved privately, that needs to be taken care of also.

I am a very VERY unhappy customer. You people get enough of my hard earned money. This is NOT an issue I should be dealing with.
ChrisLee92

Re: Can't add airtime online!

Postby Net - Ashley » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi ChrisLee92. My name is NET10 Ashley. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message.
Net - Ashley

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.