Phone suddenly shut off

Phone suddenly shut off

Postby amywcalderon » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 pm

My phone just suddenly shut off with out an explanation, even though I am on an unlimited month to month refillable plan. Plus, my daughter fell, hit her head and I was on the phone with her doctor when this happen, who called 911, which sent police and ambulance to my location. Additionally, my bank account shows a charge from Net10. Shouldn't I get a text, email or other notification PRIOR to having my phone shut off??? I now have no way to contact anyone to resolve this because as I said my phone was suddenly shut off. Your ad (and website) says your company "has no contract, no hassle, no problem!". This is a HUGE problem and not the first time this has happened. I tried to sign on to my account and was told I don't even have an account with Net10. which is new to the bank account who just had funds removed yesterday. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS?!?!?!?
amywcalderon

Re: Phone suddenly shut off

Postby Net - Louise » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi amywcalderon. My name is NET Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Louise

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.