Airtime card not activated but have the receipt

Airtime card not activated but have the receipt

Postby tshriver1978 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 am

I purchased an airtime card earlier today from the store and came home and it kept telling me that the pin was not activated and that I needed to go back to the store and have them scan it again. I go back to the store and they rescanned the card and even received a seperate receipt that shows that card was activated with the date and time. I get back home and again its telling me that the pin is not activated. So I have the receipt and the activation slip that shows that the card was activated with time and date. I have been trying to get through to someone and again i kept getting hung up on and then when it finally went through I was to late cause they were closed. I need help with adding airtime and I have all the documentation that shows it was paid for and activated i just need to know where to fax it to so I can show them so they can fix this problem
tshriver1978

Re: Airtime card not activated but have the receipt

Postby Net - Ashley » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 am

Hi tshriver1978. My name is NET10 Ashley. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message.
Net - Ashley

Postby mastermind13able » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Good post
mastermind13able

Postby SillyD75 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm having a similar problem. After purchasing airtime and getting the card added it online and it didn't work. Called customer service three times and after spending just about that many hours talking to them they refused to help and now it seems I've purchased a 60$ paperweight. Whats worse is the second time that I called them they were able to activate the phone but in a matter of a week it was shut back off again. And because I thought the matter was resolved when the phone was turned back on I threw the card away. My my mother huggin fluffin bad. Because after it was shut off again all the CSR or customer service rep wanted was the pin number to get it reactivated. And even had the audacity to suggest I purchase the card through her again. Are you serious? What kind of micky mouse show is this?
SillyD75

Postby Jessica1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Good day, SillyD75. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica TracFone and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby SillyD75 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Thank you Jessica for getting back to me. Further details regarding my service are as follows the MEID DEC # is 256*************. I don't know what to do any further as after thinking this matter was resolved the documentation that I had for my purchase has been disposed of. However if you are able to view my usage for the past month it will clearly indicate that the phone was being used for at least a week before being cut off again.. And because my phone is down my access to the internet is spotty at best. But I will be checking from time to time to hear back in regards to a resolution to this matter. Thank you again for your time.
SillyD75

Postby tshriver1978 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 am

Please go back to the retailer store where you purchase the airtime card. Please have them check on it. They need to have that re-scan so that it can be added on your phone.
Net - Ashley

this is the type of help you get from customer service about my problem with the airtime pin not working..

Does anyone see a problem here after you read my original post and then this is what they tell me to do.
tshriver1978

Postby Net - Catherine » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 am

Good day tshriver1978. My name is Net10 Catherine. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let me continue to help you. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Catherine

Postby Che1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi SillyD75! My name is NET Che and let me contineu with your issue. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
Che1

Postby eshraq999 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 am

I am a new guest, I've already an account but when I wanted to add the airtime, I had this message "Pin not activated. Please retry in 30 minutes". I repeated that many times.
eshraq999

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.