Net10 Reserve

Net10 Reserve

Postby lyrradccr » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:46 am

As far as I know, I have successfully stacked another month onto the current unlimited service I have on one of my Net10 phones. When I entered the PIN number for the additional month, a screen appeared which verified that a month of unlimited service had been entered into a reserve account.My question is, is there some place I can go to online to check on my reserve service? My phone currently shows the end of service date as the original end date -- not including the additional amount I have purchased. Can I go to some area to see how many future months I have stacked up?
lyrradccr

Re: Net10 Reserve

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 am

Good day, lyrradccr. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. You can check your reserves airtime on your account (My Account) online. From there, you will be able to know the number of reserve cards you have set up for your account. The reason why our system automatically put this card into reserve status it's because it will not allow you to add two unlimited cards at the same time as per Net10's policy. Anyway, that reserve card will automatically add to your phone on your next service end date. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.