Online Call History

Online Call History

Postby grindbox » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

I see this question asked a lot, I'm surprised there is not a FAQ posted with its answer...

How can I obtain my call history? Online or any other method.

Regards,
grindbox

Re: Online Call History

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Good day, grindbox. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your question. We DO NOT provide Call Detail Records to customers on a regular basis; however, we will fulfill a customer’s request under special circumstances.

These are the requirements required from you for us to grant your Call Detail List request:

1. A signed sworn statement requesting your Call Detail Records, including the specific date range for the records you are requesting. Sworn statement must include the following:

o A Notarized Letter needs to state that the person is duly sworn, deposes and states that the above statements are true and correct.
 For the state of Florida, the notarized letter must include; {Sworn to (or affirmed) and subscribed before me this ___day of _____(year), by _____(name of person making statement)} along with
 {Personally known _____ or produced identification ______} as part of the notarized letter for it to be accepted.
o In addition, the document needs to be signed and stamped by a notary.
o A sworn statement must include:
 (I declare under penalty of perjury that all statements contained herein are true and correct), but does not require to be notarized.
o Both documents must also contain:
 The name, complete address and additional contact information
 The MIN in question
 The ESN/IMEI/MEID associated to the MIN in question
 A legible photocopy of the back of the handset (under the battery) showing the ESN/IMEI/MEID
The date range for the requested information
 Any additional information that may be required to support/fulfill the request
2. A legible copy of the back of the phone showing the IMEI/ESN/MEID number OR if you no longer have the phone:
o A police report indicating that your phone was stolen
o A police incident report indicating that your phone was lost.

Upon receipt of the above requirements, we will call you on your cellular phone (for which you have requested records) in order to confirm your request and to setup or confirm your contact information for your account, including your “address of record.”

We will mail your call detail records to your address of record thirty days after we setup your contact information, unless the information is already in our system. FCC rules and regulations prohibit us from faxing or e-mailing your records to you.

Customers enrolled in Auto Payment, where the credit card billing address has been on file for 30 days or more AND the billing address matches the address on the signed sworn statement, will receive their production without having to wait 30 days.

If your cellular phone is inactive for any reason or we are otherwise unable to reach you on your cell phone to confirm your request and contact information, we will be unable to produce any records to you. If the telephone number for which you are seeking call detail records is inactive, the only way you may obtain call detail records relating to the inactive phone is through the service of a valid subpoena or Court order requiring the production of your call detail records. Please note that TracFone does not have access to customer voice mail and/or text message content and is unable to provide that information.

Your signed, sworn statement requesting your Call Detail Records together with the other supporting documents should be sent via mail or fax to:

TracFone Wireless, Inc
Customer CDR Request
Attn: Executive Resolution Dept.
PO Box 160340
Miami, FL 33178
Fax number: 1-866-809-7134

Hope this helps. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby grindbox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 am

Thats rediculous, but ok.
grindbox

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 am

Good day, grindbox. We understand but this is acccording to FCC's guidelines. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby nconnor144057 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 pm

That is ridiculous that you make it that difficult for a customer to retrieve their call history.If the phone is registered to a owner and they request the information it should be as easy as that and given to them.
nconnor144057

Postby Jessica1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 pm

nconnor144057: We understand your concern but we're just following FCC's guidelines. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby NetWidow » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

nconnor144057 wrote:That is ridiculous that you make it that difficult for a customer to retrieve their call history.If the phone is registered to a owner and they request the information it should be as easy as that and given to them.

Ok seriously, that kinda thinking is what makes it easier for identy theft. you gotta realize that net10 is a prepaid service. There is no registering to an owner. How are the net10 people suppose to know it really is you or your phone? They don't! Thus the hoops you have to jump through to get personal information that may or may not be yours. I would be VERY unhappy if it was a simple matter of saying: 'Here's my phone number, give me a call history!'

Come on people a little common sense goes a long way!
TO BOLDLY GO EVERYWHERE! Image
NetWidow

Postby nconnor144057 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:49 am

First off when you buy the phone you have the option of registering it on the website after you purchase it.You can also setup an automatic pay option with your bank info.They can check to make sure that all the info is yours to begin with.You should have the option to get your history if the phone if verified with your information.If the phone is lost or stolen after registering the phone and account you request to have the information availability suspended.There are also other way that you can verify who you are over the internet that are secure enough.I believe they make you go through all the hoops to get it to deter people from requesting it at all.I went through all the steps listed and payed to have it all notarized.I sent the form in to the correspondence address and still did not get a response or any information.I am greatly disappointed with the communication of the company on the issue.
nconnor144057

Postby tbarber36 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 am

I to feel that Net10 should post the call history online. You go through the screens to put you address and everything in so Net10 has all the information they are requesting to get the call list. I was with boost mobile and all I have to do is sign on and get my account summary including the call history. Don't Boost follow FCC rules to? Why make it so hard on the customer to get the call history?
tbarber36

Postby tbarber36 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 am

One other thing. The contract companies also post the call history online for you to access at your will. If they can do it why can't Net10?
tbarber36

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.