Bought minutes not showing up on phone

Bought minutes not showing up on phone

Postby jamason56 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 pm

On June 15th, I purchased airtime and minutes for my phone. The airtime/minutes are not showing on my phone. In the past the airtime/minutes would post immediately to my phone. On June 16th I sent an email to the NET10 about this. As of today June 17th I've not heard from the company and the airtime/minutes I've purchased are still not showing on my phone. Someone earlier in this forum reported a similar issue.

Has this happened to anyone else? How did it get resolved?
Thanks,
John
jamason56

Re: Bought minutes not showing up on phone

Postby Sophie1 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:26 am

Hi John. My name is Net10 Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby PJG » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah I have just recently thought I would go back TO NET10 NOW SINCE they have unlimited. bought a phone at walmart really good deal.came home bought the unlimited plan, their website was a little crazy was doing weird things. then I wanted to keep my old number and transport it to the new phone. they took the money off my credit card I had 10 mins added to my phone and nothing about transport the number. wrote an email but haven't heard anything yet. Really want to get started, this a lot better than my other system.
PJG

Postby weatherjack » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

This is the second time I purchased minutes online thru net10.com and they failed to increase my airtime. Now I'm out of minutes and using a friends prepaid phone to call customer service. Of course that is a total joke since the hold time is 30 minutes. Really is that how you do business. Net 10 totally sucks ass! Please keep in mind I emailed them at 1am today, 8am, noon and 2pm EST however no response from a single rep. I'm highly disappointed and hope this company is shutdown for taking peoples money and failing to provide a service. I'm going thru my bank on Monday to dispute the charge since NET 10 failed to provide the minutes I purchased and go to Virgin Mobile which has a great reputation for customer service.

Why do you offer easy minutes online, charge the customers bank account but not provide the minutes? Please explain......THIS IS THE SECOND DAMN TIME PEOPLE/GET OUT OF THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED UNDERNEATH!
weatherjack

Postby jamason56 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 pm

It is now 6:30 PM on June 18th and I have yet to receive the email promised. I am sure from reading other posts that the response to my post was generated by a computer that doesn't give a sh*t whether I get the minutes I paid for or not. I have 7 days of airtime left on my phone. If I don't have my minutes by then I'm going to contest the charges on my credit card and I am going to cancel my NET10 phone and go with another provider.
jamason56

Postby jamason56 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm

It is now 6:30 PM on June 18th and I have yet to receive the email promised. I am sure from reading other posts that the response to my post was generated by a computer that doesn't give a sh*t whether I get the minutes I paid for or not. I have 7 days of airtime left on my phone. If I don't have my minutes by then I'm going to contest the charges on my credit card and I am going to cancel my NET10 phone and go with another provider.
jamason56

Postby weatherjack » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 am

I'm having the same problem. I purchased minutes online Friday evening thru easy minutes $30 for 500 minutes. As of today Sunday 6/19 no minutes so far. This is the second time this happened. I was forced to call from my work phone since customer service kept me on the phone for 20 minutes claiming to fix the problem. I finally received my minutes and was hoping the same thing wouldn't happen again instead I was wrong. I do not understand why customer service cannot answer the phone or respond to emails. I have sent over 5 emails over the past two days with no response. I also submitted three ticket request on the same issue with no response. I NEED HELP WITH MY MINUTES. WILL SOMEONE FROM THIS COMPANY ACTUALLY PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE...IF NOT I'M FILING A DISPUTE WITH MY BANK FOR THE FUNDS YOU WITHDREW FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT FRIDAY NIGHT AND SELLING THIS CRAPPY PHONE. I WILL NO LONGER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I ALREADY HAVE A VIRGIN MOBILE PHONE AND CAN'T BASE A SINGLE COMPLAINT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT, MINUTES ARRIVE INSTANTLY ONCE PAID FOR ONLINE...IF A REFUND IS REQUESTED THEY PROVIDE IMMEDIATELY.....WHAT MORE CAN YOU WANT.....NET 10 YOU NEED TO TAKE LESSONS FROM THE OTHER CELL PHONE CARRIERS BECAUSE THIS 100% SUCKS!!!!!!!
weatherjack

Postby Stephanie » Sun May 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi PJG. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Has your issue been taken cared of? Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Stephanie » Sun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi weatherjack. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Has your issue been taken cared of? Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Stephanie » Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi jamason56. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Has your issue been taken cared of? Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.