airtime won't load

airtime won't load

Postby soon2bexnet10 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:19 am

i registered just to post here so that hopefully i can get some attention. i have been waiting for my newest 750 minutes to load for over 7 hours now. it took the last of my minutes trying to get resolution over the phone, so now i have no phone because no airtime. i am seriously, seriously unhappy and wondering why i left boost mobile for this. it's not worth saving a few dollars when your airtime won't load! with boost, as soon as you hung up with them, your new balance was ready.

boo net10. just...boo.
soon2bexnet10

Re: airtime won't load

Postby NET10 - Jhonally » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

Hi. My name is NET10 Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Jhonally

Re: airtime won't load

Postby soon2bexnet10 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 am

hi, got your PM but because i'm a new member of the forum, i apparently can't be trusted to reply and compose a message. :roll: :lol: but i can post to the public forum. oy. :lol: :lol:

my minutes finally loaded after 24 hours, which is completely unacceptable. i won't be continuing to use net10 once i get my boost account rebooted.

fyi peeps, i got a message that said to dial 438 in the "add airtime" message field to load a card being held in reserve. for some reason my minutes could have been held in reserve even though i was out of minutes entirely. :roll:

two things that are very important for a company: reliability and responsiveness to problems. net10 fails miserably at both. good bye.
soon2bexnet10

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.