setting up online account

setting up online account

Postby Eyeoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:41 am

On saturday, I tried to set up my online account using an email addy. As I proceeded, I discovered that I could not at that time activate my new phone. So, I called the activation # and did so with a rep over the phone. It's activated and works. I then went back online to set up my account, thinking that since activation was unsuccessful on the first try, the email addy I used was null and void. Given that, I tried to set up my account with a more preferred email addy. I could not add my phone to that account, as it was associated with the first email addy I used. I called customer service to get the account changed to the preferred addy. She did a few things on her computer and told me it was done, I could use the preferred addy. Not so. What happened is that she de-activated the unwanted account, but failed to associate my phone/serial # with the preferred email/account. I spoke with 3 more representatives, over a period of 3 hours, to resolve the issue. The last rep could access my account using the original email addy, and sees that my phone is associated with it, and when I try to access it, it asks me to add my phone. When I try, I get the message that that serial # is associated with another account, and can't add it, not even to add airtime. Inaccessible to me, but not the reps. Seemingly lost in limbo. :roll: :evil:

Re: setting up online account

Postby Net - Louise » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:23 am

Hi Eyeoo. My name is NET Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Louise

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.