Phone wont activate or make calls

Phone wont activate or make calls

Postby stellar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 pm

I had this same problem last month which is frustrating. I called customer service and again they were less than helpful.

I was told to add airtime to my phone to activate it, which I did. I have the minutes, but it stills says its not activated and I can't make calls. I call customer service, they say to wait an hour and try again. And what do you know, it still does not work. Yes I turned the phone off, took out the battery, all of the obvious solutions that do not work.

Can someone please help me with this?

If I have to go through this every month, I'm switching companies.
stellar

Re: Phone wont activate or make calls

Postby Jennifer1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi stellar. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Postby lngdistancrunner » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

I also have a problem making calls from my NET10 phone. I had a completely activated and working phone for a long time. The screen broke, no fault of NET10, so I bought a new phone. I went through the process of changing my plan over to that phone, the minutes display, the time displays, but I cannot make or recieve calls.

I posted earlier about this issue and was sent a PM, unfortunately I cannot reply to messages on this board until I participate more, so I am simply posting in every appropriate thread I can.

Hopefully this is the participation level necessary to unlock the basic capacity of a forum.
lngdistancrunner

Postby stellar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

I wonder how long it will take this time to fix it.

I really wish they had a more helpful customer service.
stellar

Postby Lindsay » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 am

Hi stellar. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 am

Hi lngdistancrunner. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. You may need to participate more by posting 5 messages here to enable your private message feature. Thank you.
Lindsay

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.