Deleting Net10 account

Deleting Net10 account

Postby knroberts033 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I quit using Net10 in January due to poor customer service, bad tech support, and really crappy phone service. I sold the phone I had and went to a different company.

Periodically I get an email from Net10 asking me to fill out a survey based on my experiences. Today I received one asking to fill our a survey about my last airtime purchase. I thought it was odd since I haven't paid for service since January.

Apparently Net10 is updating my service date even though I haven't had or used Net10 in two months.

I called the customer service number and talked to someone about this issue. My old phone that I sold and thought I'd deactivated was still linked to my Net10 account. I asked that the phone be removed and my whole account be closed. The phone was removed, but the whole account is still active. I was told that they can't delete my account even though I will not use it ever again. Does anyone know if I CAN delete this, or will my personal info will forever be linked to them?
knroberts033

Re: Deleting Net10 account

Postby Net - Janice » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi knroberts033. My name is NET10 Janice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Janice

Postby myself » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 pm

How do I cancel my NET10 Forum account! Is anybody out there?
myself

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 am

Hi myself. My name is NET10 Larry. Has your issue been taken care of? If you require assistance, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.