Enrollment Pending and Number Change

Enrollment Pending and Number Change

Postby joelawrence » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

I recently activated a Net10 phone (Motorola w409g) then transferred my number from my old cell. The Net10 site said they would need to send me a SIM card, but a few minutes later the phone started working anyway, and with the ported number!

Around the same time I tried to enroll in the monthly plan around the same time. It has been pending for a few hours although my credit card was charged. The minutes have not yet appeared on the phone, but I would like to start using it (It only has the initial 10 minutes and 90 days of service) if possible.

How long should I wait before complaining? Do I still need the new SIM? I tried to see the status of the ticket created for the SIM exchange, but it says "status not available". I'm afraid doing everything at once has confused the system. What should I do? I would like to make calls.
joelawrence

Re: Enrollment Pending and Number Change

Postby Net - Jany » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi joelawrence. My name is Net10 Jany. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Jany

Postby joelawrence » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Net - Jany, I would love to do that, but as I am new here I cannot reply to your private message.
joelawrence

Postby Lindsay » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 am

Hi joelawrence. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Please participate more by posting 5 messages here to enable your private message feature. Thank you.
Lindsay

Postby joelawrence » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 am

As an update and a way to get more posts: Net10.com now says my monthly plan is "enrolled," but after a half-day or so the minutes still do not appear on the phone, so I cannot use it. It rings, though, when people call it and I have received a couple text messages on it, so it appears to be capable of working -- I just can't use it since it now only shows 8 minutes of time remaining where I should have the 750 minute plan.
joelawrence

Postby Stephanie » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 am

Hi joelawrence. Please check if you can now reply to your private messages. Thanks!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.