PLEASE HELP! Can't reactivate phone

PLEASE HELP! Can't reactivate phone

Postby kathimcgraw » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 pm

I submitted a question to customer service yesterday about reactivating my phone and still no answer.
The website won't allow me to reactivate my phone, getting a new phone number. It instructs me to call, but I get stuck in an automated response system and it was eating up my minutes on another phone. I want to reactivate the phone and purchase minutes online. HELP!
kathimcgraw

Re: PLEASE HELP! Can't reactivate phone

Postby kathimcgraw » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Now I'm being told the SIM card that I have installed in the phone doesn't work in my zip code anymore. It's only been inactive for 3 months!
kathimcgraw

Postby Jennifer1 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi kathimcgraw. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Postby kathimcgraw » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:32 am

Jennifer1 wrote:Hi kathimcgraw. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

I have tried twice to respond to your PM, but they won't send and refuse to move from my Outbox to Sent.
kathimcgraw

Postby kathimcgraw » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 pm

kathimcgraw wrote:
Jennifer1 wrote:Hi kathimcgraw. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.

I have tried twice to respond to your PM, but they won't send and refuse to move from my Outbox to Sent.

My replies are STILL sitting in the Outbox - won't send!
kathimcgraw

Postby kathimcgraw » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am

kathimcgraw wrote:
kathimcgraw wrote:

My replies are STILL sitting in the Outbox - won't send!

Never heard back from Net10 - HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE customer service! My husband had to leave for his drive from Florida to New Hampshire with no phone for the road trip. :evil:
kathimcgraw

Postby Net - Louise » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 am

Hi kathimcgraw. My name is NET Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Net - Louise

Postby kathimcgraw » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Net - Louise wrote:Hi kathimcgraw. My name is NET Louise. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.

You've got to be kidding! :evil:
kathimcgraw

Postby Anne2 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 am

Hi kathimcgraw. My name is Net10 Anne. I’ve sent you a private message; please check if you’ll be able to reply now. Thanks.
NET10 - Anne
Anne2

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.