BYOP and upgrading phone

BYOP and upgrading phone

Postby Lord_Jereth » Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 am

I recently began using your BYOP with an iPhone 3G I bought on eBay. I love the service and am looking forward to continuing. My question is this: If/when I upgrade to a newer model will I have to get yet another SIM, i.e. is my original SIM now locked to my present phone? I am in the market to upgrade to a 3GS but don't want to have to go through the hassle of paying for yet another SIM, waiting a week for it to show up, etc. Is it possible to simply move my original SIM to the new phone? If so, is there anything extra I need to do? If not, what are my options?

Thanks in advance for any help you could lend,

8-) LJ
Lord_Jereth

Re: BYOP and upgrading phone

Postby Net - Ashley » Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 am

Hi Lord_Jereth. My name is NET10 Ashley. There is no need to purchase another BYOP SIM. You can just transfer your BYOP SIM directly to your new phone. Also, there is no extra task to do other that transfering the SIM. Thanks.
Net - Ashley

Re: BYOP and upgrading phone

Postby GIGO77 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

I brought my own phone also. As long as its a NET10 compatible phone, you can switch out the BYOP SIM as many times as you want. Unlimited everything for $45/month with hardly any extra fees? Its awesome! Even if I won the lottery, I'd still stay with NET10!
GIGO77

Return to Current specials, promotions and discount codes.