iMessage/Recieve MMS/Visual Voicemail

iMessage/Recieve MMS/Visual Voicemail

Postby txaggie07 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:59 am

Hi - I just signed up for the BYOD plan for my iphone and everything works except recieving of MMS (Sending text/mms works), iMessage, and Visual Voice mail... I cant seem to find any real answers on how to sent up everything correctly... Can someone point me in the right direction?
txaggie07

Re: iMessage/Recieve MMS/Visual Voicemail

Postby txaggie07 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 am

*bump* Please someone point me in the right direction?
txaggie07

Postby elle » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi txaggie07. My name is NET10 elle. Please be informed that the visual voicemail will not work with the NET10 service and the iMessage is only applicable for iPhone, iPad and iPod. On the other hand, you may click on the link below to update your APN settings. This link may not work based on limitations and configuration settings you may have on your iPhone, please contact the manufacturer or point of purchase for further support regarding your phone. Your phone must be connected to Wi-Fi in order to continue.
1. While on Wi-Fi, open Safari and type in iapnupdatetfdata.net10.com.
2. Tap Install.
3. Tap Install Now.
4. Enter your pass code if prompted.
5. Tap Done.
6. At this point you can exit your browser, turn off Wi-Fi, and re-boot your phone.
7. With Wi-Fi off, access Safari to ensure your data connection is working.
Please note that this will not enable MMS (Multi-Media Messaging) and we do not support this service for iPhone customers. For more information about the service, please click on http://www.net10sim.com/support.php.

Thanks.
elle

Postby welchdryl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 am

I am having trouble recieving mms messages. I cannot receive or send them. It just started the other day. I need help soon. someone form net10 needs to help so I know what to do.
welchdryl

Postby Net - Amber » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

Hi welchdryl. My name is NET Amber. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Amber

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.