Verizon Iphone 4

Verizon Iphone 4

Postby ParryO » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Just bought an Iphone 4 which was used on Verizon. When it arrives, am taking it in to have it unlocked so I can use it on Net 10. I have an At&t phone now (contract is finished). What I want to do is change my phone # from att and use it on my Iphone with Net10. just trying to get a jump on this so when it comes in next Tuesday, I have my ducks in a row. I know I need a new sim card. Any ideas where to get it? what else do I need? Help. :?:
ParryO

Re: Verizon Iphone 4

Postby elle » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi ParryO. My name is NET10 elle. I will be addressing your concern. Please be informed that Verizon phones are not compatible with the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) program. Only AT&T, T-Mobile GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) technology phone or an unlocked domestic GSM handset (phone must operate in 850 and 1900 MHz bands) will work. This program will not work with Blackberry or tablets, branded Straight Talk, SafeLink, TracFone and NET10 phones. Also, this will not work with CDMA phones (Code Division Multiple Access) or phones that do not have SIM cards. To view more about the program, you can visit www.net10SIM.com. Hope this answers you inquiry. Have a good day!
elle

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.