iPhone MMS Problems - AND NET10 MESSAGE PROBLEMS!

iPhone MMS Problems - AND NET10 MESSAGE PROBLEMS!

Postby sboston » Thu May 16, 2013 1:29 pm

I have been unable to send MMS/picture messages to anyone who does not have an iPhone. I have been contacted by Lindsay and Net - Amber, yet the stupid Net10 message system shows my responses to them are sitting in the Outbox.

I see that Net - Amber is online now. If she or someone else would send me a message with an email address, or some alternative method of contacting them, maybe I could get some assistance with this problem.
sboston

Re: iPhone MMS Problems - AND NET10 MESSAGE PROBLEMS!

Postby Net - Maria » Thu May 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi sboston. My name is Net Maria. Let me continue to help you. Please send me the serial number of your phone through private message so I can assist you further. Thanks.
Net - Maria

Postby sboston » Thu May 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Maria,

Can you not read my original message that explains how I am unable to send private messages? It clearly states that the messages are stuck in my Outbox, and I need someone to offer an alternative means of contact (email, phone text message, etc.).
sboston

Postby Nbockelmann » Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I finally got my MMS to work on my iPhone 4s. Just enter in

APN: wap.tracfone
MMSC: http://mms.tracfone.com

and leave all the others in the MMS colum blank except for those. Hope this helps fix it.
Nbockelmann

Postby sboston » Sat May 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I'm still waiting for someone from Net10 to contact me and offer assistance.
sboston

Postby Lindsay » Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 am

Hi sboston. My name is NET10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Lindsay

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.