750 minute plan

750 minute plan

Postby MsTwilad » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm

I have been purchasing the 750 minute plan since October on three different phones and when I bought my daughter 750 minutes today, her phone is now charging 1.00 for every text sent and received as well as 1.00 per minute when she calls! (We have the Samsung 401T which is supposed to be .30 per text) I do not feel this is right, in the long run it is more expensive than the other plans I have bought in the past with less minutes. If this is how the plans are working I will be taking all three of my phones to another company!
MsTwilad

Re: 750 minute plan

Postby Stephanie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:17 am

Hi Twila. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now.We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby psf57 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Same here, I have the LG 1500. Everything was fine until I went to the 750 minute plan. I failed to read the Terms and Conditions and it says there they will charge us 1.00 unit for incoming and outgoing text messages. IT is NOT fair. Might as well go unlimited if that is the case. The cust. service did not know about this (FaceBook). I do not know if it is specified on the cards but, it should be on the site where you purchase the cards, but it is not.
psf57

Postby dawn0124 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

I have previously purchased the 750 minute plan for two different phones.The problem is that the plan is overcharging for text messages.I bought two of the 750 minute plans this week - one for each of the phones and am being charged 1.00 minute for every text sent and received.The Samsung 401T is supposed to be .30 per text.The LG is supposed to be .50 per text.
dawn0124

Postby dawn0124 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 am

I have previously purchased the 750 minute plan for two different phones.The problem is that the plan is overcharging for text messages.I bought two of the 750 minute plans this week - one for each of the phones and am being charged 1.00 minute for every text sent and received.The Samsung 401T is supposed to be .30 per text.The LG is supposed to be .50 per text.
dawn0124

Postby ericlownsbury » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I am having this same problem, refilled my account today with the 750 min card and have been charged 1.00 per text and have always been charged .30. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
ericlownsbury

Postby evilrobot » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 am

Hi! I am having exactly the same problem. On the 750 plan my texts went from being charger .30 to now 1.0. The resolution of the previous posters issue was not shown in the forum so others could benefit from it. Could you please explain the change in billing rates for texts.
evilrobot

Postby dawn0124 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 pm

I have the same overcharge problem.Since November I have been purchasing the 750 minute plan on two phones.Last week I bought the 750 minute plans and am being charged 1.00 for every text sent and received.The LG phone texts are supposed to be .50 per text.The Samsung 401G is supposed to be .30 per textI called customer service. They had me enter codes and said to wait 24 - 48 hours.I waited - nothing changed.I called again. They said to wait another 24 - 48 hours.I waited - nothing changed.I e-mailed customer service for texting problem and billing problem.They said to call customer service.I called again.They said to wait 24 to 48 hours.This is ridiculous. All I want is for the plan to charge the correct texting and to be credited the minutes overcharged.If this problem is not resolved within the next week I will begin blogging, chatting, tweeting, posting in forums, contacting Better Business Bureau, and whatever else I can think of to notifiy the public of this problem. Also, I will no longer be a Net 10 customer myself.Check your records, I have been a loyal customer for many years and have purchaseed many phones and minutes.
dawn0124

Postby schnauzergirl » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 am

I also got the 750 plan, plus offered an upgrade on 12/12/10 to have my text go from a half minute to a full minute. I called Net10 which a woman had me enter five codes and then try a local text, still charged me full minute. She then had me enter three more codes turn off phone for five second and then turn it back on and not to use it for an hour as she would be doing upgrade. Also she reimbursed me the five minutes I was charged for texts up to that point. Well much later that night I did a text to my sister in law in Oh. I was still charged a full minute, I tried calling that night to find out they were closed, so I had to wait the next morning. So the next morning I called again and was told to enter another five codes and to try a local text, again still being charged a full minute! The man tells me to hold while he talks to a supervisor after being on the phone for like two minutes and said he is still discussing the situation with his supervisor and they maybe sending me another phone, would I please hold for another couple of minutes. We he comes back on the phone he then informs me I have to buy a new phone!! Why should I have to buy a new phone with something that happened when I got their minutes and upgrade. My sister in law in Oh. just got the 750 minutes this morning to also have her phone charging her a full minute for text, this definitely sounds like a problem with Net10, not my phone. I was told my phone was no longer compatible! Plus this man didn't even reimburse me the minutes that was used, said he would only do that if I buy a new phone! Well when I buy a new phone it will definitely be through another carrier, even though I never had a problem with Net10 before and really enjoyed their service, this has now ruined my confidence in them.
schnauzergirl

Postby AngryTricia » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 am

I have tried to post on this subject twice now and both times it is never posted on the thread NOR is it answered. I would love to know WHY when you buy the 750 minute plan the texting rates go UP period. It doesn't matter the phone. I was being charged $.50 a text with the 300 minute card. I personally want an answer and my $.50 a text back or I am NO LONGER USING NET 10.
AngryTricia

Next

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.