Cannot set up voicemail

Cannot set up voicemail

Postby cgkramer » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Cannot set up voice mail:I visited Net10 website and followed the instructions for setting up voice mail:"Voice Mail Setup From your wireless phoneOn your wireless phone press and hold the "1" key until the phone calls your voice mailbox.Follow the instructions for setting up your voice mailbox."When I press and hold "1" on my phone, I'm taken to ATT and receive this message: "Welcome to ATT voice mail, we need more information to direct your call to the appropriate mail box. To leave a message, please type in the 10-digit phone number of the person you are trying to call. If you have a mail box on this system, please press #"I tried typing in my number to see if that would take me to my voice mail box so I could set it up, but when entering my number, I simply get an automated message saying "Sorry, that phone number does not exist on our system." I also tried the other option, "#", and tried typing my phone number in again. Same result. I tried pressing and holding numbers on my phone (I tried them all) during the message. Nothing worked. Holding "1" on my phone DOES NOT take me to my voice mail box. AT NO TIME did I receive ANY instructions on how to set up my voice mail. I hope to have a living person help me resolve this issue, and I must concur with earlier posters on this forum. You can't offer a cell phone and not provide voice mail service. Furthermore, customers should not face what is tantamount to stonewalling by NET10 when trying to do something as simple as set up a voice mail account.
cgkramer

Re: Cannot set up voicemail

Postby Stephanie » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:21 am

Hi cgkramer. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby tirza » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Seems like an issue with so many people right now...what a pain.
tirza

Postby Stephanie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 am

Hi tirza. My name is NET10 Stephanie. How may I help you?
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.