can't recieve Text message

can't recieve Text message

Postby toto8820 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello,
Since I added some airtime, few days ago, I won't recieve any Text message on my LG phone.
Is there something I can do to fix that?
Thanks.
toto8820

Re: can't recieve Text message

Postby Jessica1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Good day, toto8820. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. Make sure your INBOX or OUTBOX messages are not full that hinders you to receive and send text messages on the phone. You can also try removing the battery out from the phone while it's turned on, wait for 20 seconds, replace the battery, turn the phone back on, wait for another 20 seconds and try to send yourself a text message for you to know if you can send and receive text messages successfully. If you have a CDMA phone or a type of phone with no SIM card, you may try to dial *22890 to update phone's service and see if this would resolve the issue. If you have performed all the given troubleshooting steps and it's still not working, please let us know and we'll try to reset your phone's text messaging feature. Hope this helps. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.