Network Service is lost

Network Service is lost

Postby smoothjazzkeyboard » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 pm

My LG900g has recently been giving problems connecting to the internet. Connection failed and Network Service is Lost are the error messages. Is a factory reset necessary? If so what is the process?
smoothjazzkeyboard

Re: Network Service is lost

Postby Jennifer1 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi. My name is NET10 Jennifer and I will be addressing your question. Yes, you can try to master reset your phone by going your phone's Menu > Settings > Reset Settings > Master Reset > OK > Continue > Enter 4-digit security code (default is 0000) > OK. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jennifer1

Postby smoothjazzkeyboard » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Reset Settings conflict (with application). What application is it talking about? How do i resolve the conflict?
smoothjazzkeyboard

Postby carrduncan@yahoo.com » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:57 am

I also lost network service. I tried to do the: phone's Menu > Settings > Reset Settings > Master Reset > OK
I do not have a reset settings on my phone. Help please.
carrduncan@yahoo.com

Postby Casey1 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 am

Hi carrduncan@yahoo.com. My name is NET10 Casey. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.
Casey1

Postby smoothjazzkeyboard » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 am

No need for all of that. I found the fix on my own; 1 clear user handset memory 2 reset settings and 3 reboot the phone (turn the phone off wait 5 sec and turn it back on again). Important Note: if you have a Micro SD card you have to remember set Primary Storage to the external card again.
smoothjazzkeyboard

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.