Insufficient Memory problems with the LG900G

Insufficient Memory problems with the LG900G

Postby rwdavis05 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am

I recently purchased an LG900G phone. When connecting to the internet I recieve "insufficient memory" errors and am kicked offline. I added external memory cards and changed the appropriate setting. Net10 told me it was a bad phone, sent me a new one with a different number and turned off the old phone without warning. It took me twenty hours to get the old one reconnected. It has been two months and the problem is still there and none of the so called "technicians" can seem to fix it. I would be much more happier if Net10 just said, "It's over out heads. We are not smart enough to fix the problem," rather than spend half my day turning the phone on and off and removing the battery knowing this is not the issue. I have a dgree in electronics and work in the computer field so I am not a dummy and know when I am getting the run around. Is there anyone at Net10 smart enough to fix this problem?

Re: Insufficient Memory problems with the LG900G

Postby Stephanie » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am

Hi rwdavis05. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. Are you trying to download apps on the phone when getting the error message? While the LG900g is capable of running jar apps, the phone does not allow for direct app downloads via the browser. This means you will need to download your apps using your computer, then transfer them to your phone via Data Cable or Bluetooth.
Net - Stephanie

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.