Text message log

Text message log

Postby davet177 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Before I bought this phone I wanted to make sure that you had text message logs and call logs online, I found this link
http://www.wikiopens.com/how-do-i-acces ... cords.html
It's not a net10 link but it seemed pretty believable so I went ahead and got the phone set up, now I see that there is not feature to view the text message log online, is there any way net10 can send me a digital copy of my text message history to my email? or will this feature be available soon? If not I will definitely be switching to a company that does.
It was my mistake but is there anyway net10 can help me out, I'm going through a divorce and need my texts printed out for legal reasons.

Re: Text message log

Postby david » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 am

Hi Davet177,

My name is Net10 David. We are sorry for the trouble. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.

Thank you.

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.