Changing voicemail from Spanish to English

Changing voicemail from Spanish to English

Postby Hornito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

I mistakenly pushed a wrong button while checking my voicemail, and now it's all in Spanish. While I speak some Spanish, it's spoken far too fast for my limited abilities. My voicemail is serviced by AT&T, and I need to know, which numbers to push, and the order they need to be entered, in order to return my voice mail to English. Please help. Thank you.
Hornito

Re: Changing voicemail from Spanish to English

Postby Debbie1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi Hornito. My name is Net Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Debbie
Debbie1

Postby Hornito » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks Debbie. I am not able to contact you via private mail, because I am a new member (that is, I can see no way to do so), and I hesitate to post my serial number otherwise. I [i]can/i] tell you that I have a Cingular/AT&T sim card, in a Motorola 326g phone, and my location is *******, **, *****-****. Please advise. Thank you.
Hornito

Postby Hornito » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 am

Well, I'm not sure if I did it, or you (Debbie) were able to fix it, but my voicemail is back in English. I Googled the problem, and found some suggestions, one of which I used (for AT&T), and I think it may have worked. (:

Basically, the instructions were to call your voicemail, and then press 4, then 2, then 8, and then 1, waiting for a response after every entry. The problem is, is that the prompts were/are in Spanish, so one can't tell whether or not they were successful. Anyway, I did the above, and then the next time I called into my voicemail, I was greeted in English. Thanks.
Hornito

Postby Debbie1 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi Hornito. My name is Net Debbie. We're glad to know that it's working now. I have replaced your address with the star symbol for security reasons. Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a good day!
NET10 - Debbie
Debbie1

Postby texlax » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

Problem seems to be reoccuring with many users. Why not post solution so all can resolve faster?
I have this same problem. I have spanish and need ENGLISH on voicemail!
samsung sgh-7401g.
texlax

Postby Net - Maria » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:21 am

Hi texlax. My name is NET Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Not all issues/queries can be answered/post publicly due to security purposes. We send and resolve the issue privately if there is an account involved. I have sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
Net - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.