Data throttle

Data throttle

Postby chads84 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:33 am

I have had net10 service for about a week. It started out awesome, my data speed was about 4500 kbs and the service worked great. Last night, my data connection cut off, then turned back on and now net10 is throttling my data to 120 kbs. It will not go over that no matter where I am. I purchased the "unlimited" plan, and spoke with a customer service rep before purchasing, who assured me there would be no throttle unless the phone was teathered or used for p2p file sharing. I have not done either of these things, yet my data was throttled. I have not violated the terms & conditions and don't understand what is going on. If I can't get a resolution to this situation today, this will be the last month I have net10. I am upset because I feel like this is false advertising on net10's behalf.
chads84

Re: Data throttle

Postby Net - Felice » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 am

Hi chads84. My name is NET10 Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
Net - Felice

Re: Data throttle

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi chads84. Your issue has already been resolved. Thank you for your patience. Should you have any concerns with your NET10 service, please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.