Data turned off once again

Data turned off once again

Postby chads84 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello, my serial number is 103255528546873. I have the same issue every week where my data connection disappears after three or four days. I've called in and had the reps adjust my APN settings. They never tell me why my data needs to be reset, just that they needed to issue a hard reset so that my data works again. Can someone please reset my data so that it works properly once again? Thanks
chads84

Re: Data turned off once again

Postby uss » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 am

I'm on the same boat working with a APN setting that is no the right one (wap.tracfone) which is painfully slow!!!!!

NET10 PLEASE HELP!!
uss

Re: Data turned off once again

Postby tate886 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:24 am

I am having this exact same problem, and it will be the last time I have it. Since Feb. 13th, my data has gone out five times, 1, 2. 3, 4, 5! It happens just about every three to four days, and has had to be re-set by customer service each time after extensive complaining on my part. Because of this fact, I will not be renewing my service, and I guess it was too much to expect that my data would actually stay active until my end date on the 15TH of this month. I am so sorry I have wasted a few hundred dollars with this scam of a company, and will be strongly advising anyone who actually wants to use even a minimal amount of data to do email and web browse on the so-called unlimited plan to never waste their money on this service. My Verizon may be "limited", but at least it makes no claims about unlimited and it is always on when I need it.
tate886

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.