Data problems

Data problems

Postby connorsk21 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 am

I activated my phone (BYOP customer) with a 30 day unlimited plan. I haven't been able to use my data at all since my phone activated. When I called and asked why, I was told (on the same day that my phone was activated) that I blew through the 1.5gb of data. My phone activated at 8am, and was connected to my wifi, so there is no way I could have gone through the data. Every time I try to call about this problem, I get pushed to the automatic recording saying there's nothing you can do about that except wait until the next month to renew my account, which should allow me to get data again.

I emailed in my problem to support, didn't hear back for OVER A WEEK, then received an email that my ticket had closed, even though the problem was never even addressed.

All I want is the service I paid for. Seriously guys, this should not be this difficult. I understand there's no manual override for the problem, so I want a discount for next month's service (since I'm not getting what I paid for this month). Your people on the phone have been nothing but useless. I want to speak with a real, live person who isn't going to give me the run around and transfer me 10 times before disconnecting on me.

And I swear to baby jesus if I get an automated response to this telling me to contact someone offline and then get no response I'm going to lose my shit.
connorsk21

Re: Data problems

Postby Jude » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 am

Hi connorsk21. My name is NET10 Jude and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Jude

Postby chatterx2 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 am

I really hate to tell you but your wasting your time here. Youhaveto have 5 apporved posts before you can reply to cs pm's here and since you are on the byop plan then your going to get a polite screw you from them.

I had my data shut off 30 minutes before my service expired. figured ok it will be back on within 24 hours after new service..... NOPE!!!!! Ifought with them for almost a week. All they wanted to do was quote their data usage policy it didnt even apply to me since I was in a new month. try this email..... NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com

This is where I went and got it resolved..... be a accurate and inclued all info in the email such as serial number, apn settings, and your problem described to a tee or they will drag the email game out as long as they can. Dont be afraid to get rude either if they are not helping. I had to. I can post the emails we swapped back and forth so you can see the struggle it is

Another customer that loses his/her shit in 5....4.....3....2.....
chatterx2

Postby jba2nd » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm

my data speed are slow and i just renewed my 30 day monthly plan neeeeeddddd help!!!!!!
jba2nd

Postby Net - Maria » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi jba2nd. My name is NET Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Maria

Postby untitled841 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:54 pm

I also have no data and have experienced this call and be transfered game that Net10 likes to play.

All very irritating since I pay $50 for unlimited and yet I am only about to use calls and texts.

Thanks for this email address I will try this method as well and see.
untitled841

Postby Net - Maria » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi untitled841. My name is NET Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Maria

Postby Johnny66 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:26 am

I also have no data and have experienced this call and be transfered game that Net10 likes to play.

All very irritating since I pay $50 for unlimited and yet I am only about to use calls and texts.
Johnny66

Postby Jude » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:47 am

Hi Johnny66. My name is NET10 Jude and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Jude

Postby connorsk21 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 am

chatterx2 wrote:I really hate to tell you but your wasting your time here. Youhaveto have 5 apporved posts before you can reply to cs pm's here and since you are on the byop plan then your going to get a polite screw you from them.

I had my data shut off 30 minutes before my service expired. figured ok it will be back on within 24 hours after new service..... NOPE!!!!! Ifought with them for almost a week. All they wanted to do was quote their data usage policy it didnt even apply to me since I was in a new month. try this email..... NT.CorpResolutionTeam@net10.com

This is where I went and got it resolved..... be a accurate and inclued all info in the email such as serial number, apn settings, and your problem described to a tee or they will drag the email game out as long as they can. Dont be afraid to get rude either if they are not helping. I had to. I can post the emails we swapped back and forth so you can see the struggle it is

Another customer that loses his/her shit in 5....4.....3....2.....

Thanks for the email, I just sent off a nasty one to them.

I wouldn't be so pissed about the private messages, if my posts didn't have to be "approved" before being posted.
connorsk21

Next

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.